Following our great BBQ in September its already time for the October meeting coming up on the 16th. Also during this meeting we need to discuss Officer Positions and Elections for next year. We need volunteers for certain roles open in calendar year 13. Roles will be discussed at the meeting.
Please plan on attending the meeting and volunteering for a role with the Chapter. We need participation from everyone to help keep our chapter going. If you are interested in getting more involved, please let us know via email or at the next meeting.
Oct Meeting agenda below:
- 2013 Officer Positions and Election Discussions
- Brad Hill who will give a talk on the development of his Tetra 15\HP-24 glider (coordinated by John Marzulli)
- Tuesday Oct 16th at 7:00pm
- Redmond Library (15990 Northeast 85th Street Redmond, WA 98052)
- Dinner at Ooba Tooba's at 6:00 if you can make it (15802 NE 83rd street Redmond, WA 98052)
Look forward to seeing you all there